Roofing | Decks | Patio Pavers | Windows | Gutters, Siding & Trim
OUR DECKING SERVICES
Beautiful from start to finish.
If you haven’t seen today’s composite decking, you’re in for a treat. Fiberon® capped composites capture the warmth and beauty of natural and exotic hardwoods, complete with subtle streaking, varied grain patterns and rich color palettes. And since capped composite decking doesn’t fade or degrade like wood, the look you love today will still be there tomorrow.
Longer lifespan, lower cost of ownership.
The average pressure-treated deck can cost thousands per year to maintain and will need replacing before you know it. Fiberon composite decks average less than $50 in annual maintenance costs. Plus, Fiberon offers industry-leading warranties covering stain, fade and performance, so you can buy and build with confidence.
Safe for your family, safe for the environment.
Fiberon composite decking contains recycled plastics and lumber mill scraps – enough to prevent 70,000 tons of waste from reaching landfills and incinerators each year. Unlike wood, our composites prevent further deforestation. Plus, they are free of toxic chemicals and manufactured using sustainable processes.
Helpful, credible experts.Whether it’s finding the perfect board color, designing a deck layout or providing tips on selecting a contractor, Fiberon is here to help. We offer straightforward information and honest advice so you can make the best decisions for your unique space.
Bring your deck design to life.Fiberon Discovery Deck Design Tools take the guesswork out of planning your outdoor living space project and provide you with the resources you need to navigate your deck design journey – from start to finish.
Local roots, global reach.Fiberon products are made in the United States, both in our home state of North Carolina and in Idaho. From these two locations, we distribute throughout North America and to more than two dozen countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Central and South America.
- Backed by a lifetime performance warranty and a 50 year stain and fade warranty.
- Dramatic colors and streaking emulate exotic hardwoods, and the low-gloss formula and micro-texturing create a unique finish.
- Durable composite core resists splintering, rotting, cracking, insects and decay.
- Concordia can be used for rain screen application.
- Finished surface on top and bottom is ideal for second-story decks, and the reversible boards save time and money and reduce waste.
- Fiberon Sanctuary Decking is Backed by a 40-year performance warranty and a 40-year stain and fade warranty.
- Three-sided PermaTech cap layer resists fading.
- The flat-profile bottom provides a sturdy feel, reminiscent of traditional lumber.
- Strong composite construction resists splintering, rotting, cracking, insects and decay.
- A Fire-rated version of Sanctuary decking is also available and approved for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones.
COLOR VARIATION CHART
- The Good Life Weekender Collection is backed by a 25-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance.
- The Good Life Escapes Collection is backed by a 30-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance.
- Authentic wood look features distinct grain patterns.
- Composite construction prevents splintering, cracking and decay.
- Durable, long-lasting and priced closer to wood.